Sustainable packaging has become a larger focus in industry where social awareness and environmental stewardship is paramount to many businesses. We are here to help you differentiate your product by providing packaging in the most sustainably efficient manner. Through biodegradable, recyclable, renewable or compostable materials, we will work together with you to find a solution that fits your needs.
We have worked with different innovative technologies that we believe can improve our industry and provide a better product to our customers. We will continue to spend significant time evaluating the market for sustainable packaging solutions to not only ensure we are changing with the market, but in fact, helping to lead change in the market.
The following is criteria we consider as we work to find the right packaging to meet your sustainability requirements and goals:
1. Does the alternative product meet your packaging specifications? The functionality of your product remains first and foremost. We will not recommend a product that does not meet these requirements.
2. Cost – Does it fit within your budget? Cost remains important. We will work to make sure the solution meets your financial budget.
3. Can the product be recovered and leveraged in a closed-loop industrial environment?
4. Is the health and safety profile in the manufacturing and shipping of the product enhanced and reduce the life cycle environmental waste and energy footprint compared to your alternative packaging product?
5. Does it maximize the use of biodegradable, recyclable and compostable product?